In a short 10-minute video interview with Eric Worre of Network Marketing Pro, Jack shares his thoughts on the benefits and freedoms one can obtain by becoming a part of this amazing industry. Platinum Networkers—Leadership With A Heart.
You can reduce this risk by carefully examining the dynamics of the program that you are considering. It is not necessary to be in the “best program.” There are thousands of distributors in dozens of companies earning exceptional incomes. What is important, is to choose the program that has dynamics that will best work for you.
“How did you retire at age 25?” Many of my friends and relatives were asking me. “Tell me the secret!” they said.
So I told them.
With the Life Rewards Plan, you can have unrivaled advantage of building a successful global business right from your home. It’s an opportunity where one’s dreams and successes are compounded by those of others.
1) Does anyone have a complete list of what skills to master in NM and 2) if one learns all the skills, is there anyway to be assured of success? The answers are:
1. If something has not worked for you in the past… STOP DOING IT!
2. Treat your business as YOUR OWN BUSINESS, not part of your uplines business!
3. Position yourself as an EXPERT in your industry!
4. Stop leading with BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
5. Stop following Internet systems that offer EXPENSIVE LEADS!
A multi-millionaire, Mike Akins, financed a 3-year study of the Network Marketing industry (investing approx. US$500,000) and reveals startling facts! Mike Akins reveals the pitfalls and hype of Network Marketing! Save yourself time, energy and money in Mis-Marketing!